new boiler cost upto £2000

Sponsored Links
1000 to 1500 depending. therefore add a 1000 to materials and thats price.app. gets paid of other work.

Sponsored Links
The volume of installs we do means the company pays a much lower price for parts. Again, i don't know how much, but they are a tough bunch so you can draw your own conclusions.

Alfredo

but how much grief do you get when those mid range boilers packing up cos they are shyte

:):):)

I dont understand why anyone would want to use a Main branded boiler when the Poxi equivalents are a similar price.

I recently had to repair one and the Poxi Tech help could not determine which PCB it used. Although its primarily a Performa it was a different PCB.

In the end, I had to make a guess which was luckily correct. That was not helped because the drawing in the manual is NOT a drawing of the particular PCB actually used but a "library" drawing of "a pcb".

I do have to say that I am not very enanoured with Baxi today. Whilst they do try to help installers with regular telephone calls and specific product training they could do it better by paying more attention to some of the detail.

Tony

sie1uk said:
Wanting quality and reliability so dont mind spending all of the alloted £2000 or perhaps just a touch more if needed.

If you have that type of budget, you should be looking at the Atag or Viessmann end of the market.

viessmann vitodens 300 is your boy....Get it with weather compensator tho.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back