small combi boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need 3 rads & hot water for tiny 1 bedroom house can you please tell me how much this should cost please

please note forum rule 9

Sponsored Links
In London about £1900 depending on what has to be removed.

Tony

fitted heatline visa not too long ago for landlord(cheapskates)not a bad boiler to fit and very much like the g/w cxi. £425 with flue at b&q.

Sponsored Links
I think that you have a poor memory!

Wasn't it a "Heatline Vizo" ?

I saw a 2003 heatline boiler removed two months ago. There was nothing wrong with it apart from the dirt in the system which has had to be power flushed after the new boiler was fitted.

Tony

thanks I was going to buy the full lot boiler rads n pipes n fittings for £600 from local supplier there is no old system to remove i just need to know how much it would be to get it fitted it is onley 3 rads n hot water there are holes for the pipes from when the old system was in

Hiya, if your suppliying parts, labour is going to be a little more than usual but if the job is as simple as you say, with a quick power flush and combi exchange with yourself purchasing materials then your looking around £700. Can a condesing boiler go in situe no probs or do you look like getting disspensation?

Where in Bradford (sorry Bratford)!! are you?

I would wonder what condensing combi will be supplied with rads and copper pipe and TRVs for only £600 including vat ?

it is very difficult to give a rough estimate without looking at the job. Every house is different some can be dobe in the half the amout of time as others.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back