INDESIT ERROR MESSAGE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a indesit IDL 700 dishwasher. i have selected a program and pressed start. i then get a flashing green light below the wash symbol, it isn't doing anything else. i thought maybe the timer was on but i have pressed the timer button to cancel but it makes no difference. i have checked the water is on, the filter is cleaned and the waste hose is clear. any help would be appreciated.
thanks in advance,
swampy.

Sponsored Links
I know this isn't going to help, but you have my sympathy.

I've had two Indesit appliances, and I'll never, ever, EVER, have another. Apart from the fact that the after-sales support is worse than useless (because you have to pay them to fail to help you), the most stressful periods of owning an Indesit are when it's working, because you know that it's just about to break down again.

Softus said:
I know this isn't going to help, but you have my sympathy.

I've had two Indesit appliances, and I'll never, ever, EVER, have another. Apart from the fact that the after-sales support is worse than useless (because you have to pay them to fail to help you), the most stressful periods of owning an Indesit are when it's working, because you know that it's just about to break down again.

thanks for the info. i have had it 2 years without any problems until now. i thought it would of lasted a bit longer or at least have a manual that helps you out..

Hi, did you get it fixed?
I have a very simular prob with ours, although it's a D1 67S model. The discription you post has same symtoms as ours.
Any advise is welcome!!!!

Sponsored Links
HI Swampy,or anybody else out there who can help,
I have exactly the same fault on my washer. I fitted a new control card behind the control panel and it seemed to fix the fault( for 1 wash!) then the same fault came back again.
Did you ever find out what the actual problem was?
I'm ready to dump this machine and buy a new one in the Januaru sales.
cheers
rayfacc

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back