Dead boiler.....help!!

Softus said:
And you need someone competent to remind you that it's peak holiday season and her perfectly competent plumber could be on holiday. Or he might have changed his number, moved house, fallen ill, died, etc.

I would take the view that a proper business would have an arrangement for holiday cover!

And not having an answerphone message to explain why its not being answered is almost criminal. That is a plumber who does not care a hoot about his regular customers!

In any case mobile phones can be answered in almost all holiday destinations.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
Softus said:
And you need someone competent to remind you that it's peak holiday season and her perfectly competent plumber could be on holiday. Or he might have changed his number, moved house, fallen ill, died, etc.

I would take the view that a proper business would have an arrangement for holiday cover!
Well that's a foolhardy view to take, since many plumbers are sole traders.

And not having an answerphone message to explain why its not being answered is almost criminal.
Indeed so. It's not criminal - that's how "almost" criminal it is.

That is a plumber who does not care a hoot about his regular customers!
Or one who has moved, or is an ill plumber, or retired, or dead...

In any case mobile phones can be answered in almost all holiday destinations.
Quite correct - they can't be answered in every holiday destination.

Presumably when you arrive at someone's house you describe the boiler as "almost" working. :rolleyes:

Oh, BTW, I'm "almost" a member of the IPHE, as well as being "almost" female and "almost" an RGI.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back