Vaillant turbomax thermocompact

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The boiler is 2.5 years old. I went on holiday for 2 weeks and turned off the time switch. On my return the boiler is showing a fault F 28.
Is there an easy solution or have I got to wait untill next week to call a plummer?

Sponsored Links
read the manual to find out what the fault code means, if not go to makers website and download one, if still stuck reply here, if still stuck you want heating engineer, not plumber

chansol said:
The boiler is 2.5 years old. I went on holiday for 2 weeks and turned off the time switch. On my return the boiler is showing a fault F 28.
Is there an easy solution or have I got to wait untill next week to call a plummer?

F 28 is No gas, Incorrect gas valve adjustment, Electrode defective, Ignition lead defect, Electronic lighter defect.
But would any of these problems happen when the boiler was not in use. It was fine before I went on holiday?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back