Air pressure switch

Sponsored Links
Sorry Fitz....was miles away..there isn`t a condense sensor...what do you mean Bud?..it`s Bamber.......not Bambi ;)

not sure but on the condens trap there should be a sensor with two wires on it . if condens blocks , it breaks the connection and stops ignition process. if this is so , check entire condens line for blockage or air lock.

Have you got yerself some manufacturer`s destructions there you little terror,it`s sorted Bud it was APS ;)

Sponsored Links
"moz who seems to know this boiler"

The guy asked a question here I gave a FULL/PROPER ANSWER , to said question here ....YOU DONT KNOW THE ANSWER , fact ....dont get sulky :)

he was told how to do it in his other post about same boiler. i was helping to eliminate faults.i dont do too bad for a plasterer.

fitz1
as a plasterer now, you really were a bad gas fitter /plumber ..jesus lol

fitz1
as a plasterer now, you really were a bad gas fitter /plumber ..jesus lol

i havnt got a day spare , monday to friday for at least another month and half.i dont advertise so i must be doing something right. where in manc u from.

still learning ...DOH ... micky mouse , f~ckin hell...:(

Dont come here..... an give your fantastic worldly advice on real worlds jobs when your a newb....that was basic knowledge on boilers , but you didnt know but treated him like sh*te, that was Nasty even him
you will not go far with that attitude as a good Gas fitter .....

listen moz i dont give worldly advice, only pratts like yourself do that. normal civilised people try and help with advise weather its right or wrong.ive diagnosed many faults on boilers and repaired them.may be done it the hard way because im not yet up to scratch on resistencies and the like , but i aint stupid, and i sure aint arrogant like yourself.if Bamber has a problem with me , im damn sure he doesnt need you to speak up for him.

"normal civilised people try and help with advise"
yeah , cont on 2 hands as Superstar Good
Guys ...the rest here , help ....

"try and help with advise weather its right or wrong." EH NO .....
not on Gas boilers YOU DONT !!! FACT

just shows how you dont pay too much attention to detail .start again and have a look at what forum your on.report back when you understand.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back