Bosch Dishwasher Pump does not stop

Tig

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I turn the machine on it will pump out the remainder of the water but does no more. It does not stop pumping and no water comes in. Please help.
E No is SGS 4332 GB

Sponsored Links
Anti flood device has been tripped. Possibly a leak into the base or overfoaming leading to water in the base.

You are correct, but how do I get access to the "drip tray" to empty it? There are two T20 screws one each side but the just loosen the part that contains the front legs. In the end I tipped it on it's side and water came out and now it works!!

So the question is how to gain access to the tray and to check for leaks.

Many thanks

Tig

Big job, door has to come off and tub too.
Get a large syringe and some tubing, easiest way to empty it

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I have now found the leak.

There is a very small hole in the bottom of the stainless steel tub. Do you know of any glues or compounds that could be used and would stand up to the washing and temperatures?

Cheers

Tig

If you can get to the underside/rear of the hole then petropatch (stuff for patching petrol tanks) is ideal.

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunatly it is (almost) impossible to get to the underside without taking every thing to pieces. I shall write to "Loctite" to see if they have a glue that will do the job.

Cheers

Tig

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back