Baxi Ecotec ?????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
plumber has just recommended a new style baxi thats only been out a few weeks says its a baxi ecotec, cant find anything about it, anyone know anything or has he got mixed up ?

Sponsored Links
i know there is a vaillant ecotec which is pretty good boiler. Baxi arn't really the best of boilers to be honest.

Baxmax said:
Baxi "Duotec" :)
this would be right yeah.

I don't have any info on the duo tec at th minute as the baxi site is about as much use as the company at the moment. ( out of service) :rolleyes: I have not seen one of these to judge them. They must be very new on the market.

Sponsored Links
I think that they have just sent me the leaflet on it!

Trouble is it seems inconsistant as it shows a picture of an ali baxi 130 style HE and also a radial premix like most other makes without making it clear which one this new name is meant to be.

Since they have recently cancelled my points I have "gone off" the Poxi boilers for the moment and would not recommend them!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back