Freeze or drain ?

Sponsored Links
An older carrot when they have become a little floppy is ideal as a bung and costs about 12p as opposed to about £5 for a rubber bung! But they have a limited life but you can eat them.

I would usually drain to below the valve as I dont like to rely on questionable bungs.

Tony

quote="corgiman"]
Bamber gaspipe said:
Cheapo tanks for Cheapo customers...( I never said that) but I`ve never used a carrot :eek:

Very Zen today BG

So far Corgi....so far...your comment seems to suggest an underlying trend of hostility though.. ;)

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
An older carrot when they have become a little floppy is ideal as a bung and costs about 12p as opposed to about £5 for a rubber bung! But they have a limited life but you can eat them.

I would usually drain to below the valve as I dont like to rely on questionable bungs.

Tony

Is it me or has Tony just cracked a funny :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

no need for the grocers,most homes have vegetables in the kitchen/fridge just have to improvise :LOL: always fit a lockshield on the ret just the way i was taught :LOL:

dont start

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

karma man karma, your twsiting my mellon

did you see my explaination earlier matey :)?

quote="corgiman"]dont start

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

karma man karma, your twsiting my mellon

did you see my explaination earlier matey :)?
[/quote]

You had better tell Winston to behave then.....or he won`t get Mummy`s milk & cookies....

ewwwwwwwww

thats an image i could do without

:):):)
come on BG soft is a top man, **** funny if you give him a chance

I would love to give him a chance, I just did by mentioning him, there you go , chance over..enough about me.....let`s talk about me...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ok what is your favourite colour

Maybe we should do this as a thread

spotlight on your fav poster

corgiman said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ok what is your favourite colour

Maybe we should do this as a thread

spotlight on your fav poster

I saw this in General Topics...pictures of members which was awesome...mental pictures of people are unbelievable..do you think people like Agile would join in?.......NOT... :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back