vokera linea 24 - no heat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Boiler died last night........tried reset and system refil, no heat on either setting. Code 03 error flashing, what does this mean. Please advise.Also where can I get a manual.....can't access Vokera website.

Sponsored Links
That indicates a fan/flue fault, so you need a corgi reg boiler engineer to sort it, really.

Cheers ChrisR......could it be simply a blocked flue (it would not surprise me if one of the local kids has stuffed lunch remains ito outlet)

I wouldn't rely on the fault code being too acurate on these boilers.

When you reset it does the boiler try to start or does 03 just pop up straight away?

Sponsored Links
'reset' restores the green light, turning tap on allows water to flow through system and after about 5 secs red light comes on with 03 error code.

juliet1 said:
'reset' restores the green light, turning tap on allows water to flow through system and after about 5 secs red light comes on with 03 error code.

In that case go with what ChrisR said.

You should visually check the flue to ensure it is not blocked which is very unlikely and then call the CORGI.

I assume that you have a working gas cooker or hob!

Tony Glazier

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back