potterton netaheat busted

Sponsored Links
Thank you to everyone who has contributed, you've been really helpful, and don't worry, anything with a pipe attached to it gets left alone.
I think I'll buy a new boiler.
All the Best
Frankie "Oscarbrindle"
Glasgow
;)

Gareth, some of the earlier profiles were called "Netaheat Profiles".

They probably did not get very far into Wales!

On another point, there have been several postings from people in your area lately and I was surprised that you did not make any reply. I am always hesitant to make any suggestions though not knowing if you were interested in helping them or not.

Tony

Thanks for enlightening me on that Tony....appreciate it.
I don't get on here often enough to reply regularly and have more work that I can handle as it is thanks :)
I tend to find that most queries have been answered by the time I see them so I don't bother saying the same thing in a different way.
I tend to pick up tips from the guys on here including your good self.
Even when people are wrong its still an interesting read.
Regards
garethgas

Sponsored Links
Why dont you take on a trainee/apprentice then if you have enough work?

Tony

Thought Oscar's name may be Brindle as is mine . i only live 30 mile's from the village in Lancashire that it came from. Its more comman than a netaheat profile but not much.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back