Electrolux EW441F Washing Machine

VGS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a '99 model Electrolux EW 441 F front loading w/m. It was a gift (not working). I almost have it working, but need to see a manual and some wiring diagrams. Can anyone help? In particular, the pump has three outlets/inlets. One I can see is for water coming out of the barrel. Another is for water to be pumped out of the machine and into the drain. The third one is for what??? It gushes water when the machine is on. I can't see if its to recycle the water and if so, where it reconnects.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. No service centres anywhere near where I am living and working.

Sponsored Links
Either recirc to the top of the door seal or for the pressure switch hose.
Wiring diagrams are not available to the public, they are sold to the trade only.

Thanks Sleepyhead!! Will see if that does it. No-one here, including supposed service centres, really knows anything about it.

If you post the product number, usually starts with a 9, I can see if it's listed and check whats what on it.

Sponsored Links
The product number (Pr N) is shown as 914240829. Slightly to the right of it is (01).

Sorry, don't have any info for that machine.
However, looking at close matches there should be a pressure chamber attached to the pump/filter housing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back