AEG 16800 washing m/c

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If the fault code E10 (No water) shows up on the tumble dryer cycle after 10 mins,can anyone advise of any faults ? Is there any resets etc or are there any faulty parts that may need replacing ? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Did you manage to get your E10 fault resolved? I'm getting Fault E20 on the drying cycle - and it doesn't dry. Washers fine though ....would appreciate any news. Thanks sarah

Hi Sarah,

I resolved the fault by installing a new 3 way water solenoid valve in the machine sited on the top left handside of the m/c.It cost around £20 and is very easy to change if you have the right tools,i.e screwdriver and pliers.

The fault was basically one of the solenoids not opening up on the drying cycle,which allows a small amount of water into the m/c to assisit with the drying cycle.

An E20 code is also a couple of other points,

The drain hose is squashed or kinked,

The drain filter or the drain hose are clogged,

Hope this helps you out ,

Good luck Mark

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back