Sartorius L2200S electronic lab balance.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody know how to repair these? I've got two old ones thrown out from our labs, one that I know works but the display has just broken and one with a working display but it doesn't weigh. I want to try to cannibalise them to make one that works.

Sponsored Links
Nope. But what choice do you have. Either sell them for spares or repair or swap the bits over.

Sponsored Links
Anybody know how to repair these? I've got two old ones thrown out from our labs, one that I know works but the display has just broken and one with a working display but it doesn't weigh lab balances. I want to try to cannibalise them to make one that works.
Hello. sorry to bother you. I need to write some code to connect and read the weight from a Sartorius Balance (LP Series). Does someone have some Delphi example that can do it? thank you

Hello. sorry to bother you. I need to write some code to connect and read the weight from a Sartorius Balance (LP Series). Does someone have some Delphi example that can do it? thank you
Firstly, it's always better to start a new thread, rather than resurrecting one that's 16 years old!

I'm afraid I can't help with Delphi, but what stage are you at, with communicating with the balance?
Do you have an RS232 cable, are you able to send commands / receive results, do you have any software tools, such as NI VISA?

If you haven't access to a manual, I beleive the serial commands are on p65 of the attached...

Attachments

• um-lp0601.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 75

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back