Ideal Boilers

Sponsored Links
So what are we saying here? they can make better boilers in Romania than they can in Kingston upon Hull?

No problem I have it on good authority there are plenty of East European's already in Hull, Ideal factory is probably full of them already. They've taken over from the indigenous population in the main factory employers. Local work force costs more so proportions changing by natural attrition. You have to be foreign to get in now.

I was getting ready to go out at 7.30 yesterday evening so I missed the unedited posting. I cannot guess what was political about Ideal Boilers.

At the party, a lady was telling me that the Polish immigrant workers have taken over the congregations of the catholic churches and often outnumber the indigenous British worshipers.

Tony

He said something to the effect that they have bought Keston so will maybe get some better workers from Romania or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong or put back your OP there was no reason to pull it.

Sponsored Links
Sorry post was edited due to my flippant comments.

I once thought that if a company was struggling to make something reliable like say boxes, it would be good business sense to buy a box manufacturer that could?

Just a thought though.

It's not really flipant, though they have their fans many of us are not fans of the way they have designed their boxes of late. Shame, with such a good pedigree. No doubt eventually someone high up in the design department will get the sack over it and they'll learn from the experience.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back