Britony Combi 80

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Britony Combi 80 wall mounted gas boiler (7 year old) fitted in my static caravan. It uses LP gas. 3 months ago, during the hot weather and with the thermostat turned to zero, the hot water stopped working and the CH radiators came on. The caravan site management arranged for an engineer to call and he fitted a new spark generator. I have just visited the caavan and the original problem has re-occurred. The only way to solve the problem is to turn the boiler to hot water only, which means that there is no heating.
Will you please advise what is the likely solution and why would the last engineer fit a spark generator?
Thanks
Tim

Sponsored Links
cant pass comment on why spark gen fitted,why not ask him. heating/water prob may be diverter valve ,prone to sticking on this boiler

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back