New Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i'm getting quotes to have my very old and noisy boiler replaced with a combi. Which one would be the better boiler out of the Viessmann Vitodens 100 30kw or the Bosch worcester Greenstar 30SI?

Sponsored Links
Hi thanks for the reply, I have had a quote of £2000 for the Bosch off one firm and £2850 for the Viessmann off another firm. (BG didn't even bother to turn up!) I don't mind paying the extra if the Viessmann is the better boiler. I did also get recommended the Mira Excel mixer shower is this any good for the money they seem to cost!!?? Thanks

i think the best boiler out there is the saunua duval or the jaguar very high qualty and well made using the best parts forget the others i could fit you one of these for around 3 thousand :LOL:

Sponsored Links
st albans plumb said:
i think the best boiler out there is the saunua duval or the jaguar very high qualty and well made using the best parts forget the others i could fit you one of these for around 3 thousand :LOL:

Sorry, post deleted, drunken moment and didn;t realise this was a joke - oops :oops:

I have not seen a condensing Jaguar?

Soes anyone know if they make them?

Tony

Mira is very good in my opinion. I have used them for years both on jobs and in my own property.

Had an 88 on old gravity system and now got a 415 combiforce on a Vaillant ecomax 828.

On that subject if you could still get one that would have been a good boiler to slide in between the Worcs and the Veissman. I think the big V is a little over rated sometimes :rolleyes:

Stan

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back