MAIN 30 CONDENCING BOILER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I HAVE A MAINS BOILER IN THE HOUSE I HAVE JUST BOUGHT 3MONTHS OLD QUESTION WHEN READING THROUGH liturature I HAVE COME ACROSS expantion VESSEL WITH A AIR VENT ON THE TOP SHOULD I RELEASE AIR FROM THIS AND HAVE IT FULL OF WATER OR NOT SHOULD IT BE FULL OF AIR?

Sponsored Links
Please use small writing!

Dont touch that air valve!

Has this boiler been installed by a qualified person ? If so then you should be asking him and not touching it yourself.

Tony

Agile said:
Please use small writing!

Dont touch that air valve!

Has this boiler been installed by a qualified person ? If so then you should be asking him and not touching it yourself.

Tony
thanks tony for your prompt reply i didnt know i was writing in large letters no glasses but what does that air valve do you have me intreaged :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If you read about what to do when it needs attention, in the FAQ section under Boiler Pressure Problems, you'll get the idea.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back