gas service and GSC price

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just had qoute for a service £50 and GSC £60

only a Baxi Bermuda BBU in the property, located in the Rhonnda S.Wales.

is this a bit steep?

Sponsored Links
Sounds very reasonable, on a good day can service one in an hour but usually hour and a half allowed for. This is for a complete strip down, reassemble, tightness,letby,spillage,flueflow,analysis,pressures in and out and gas rate, oh and filling out the certificate. £50-£60 you,ve got a bargain but all these thing should be done and doesn't include parts.

Sponsored Links
eerr...Cozzmic the total will be £110 not £50-60

Hey Kev I would like to think it may be a veiled compliment but who knows, hows it going?
bster, £110 all in maybe a little pricy, but I take it that include VAT.

Well I think if its included thats about right. Just make sure if you employ them get the strip down service, (no not the lap dance). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

£50 isn't enough for a service because the fire has to be done too. May already be reduced because the service work covers much of the LGSR.

What type of Scotsman do you think I am Kev, just because I've be known to wear something in plaid with a hem. :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Because there is a lot of work involved in properly servicing a BBU we charge £84 in the London area but we would do the LSC at a reduced price of £30 at the same time.

So our price in London would be just above that Welsh price.

Tony

Agile said:
Because there is a lot of work involved in properly servicing a BBU we charge £84 in the London area but we would do the LSC at a reduced price of £30 at the same time.

So our price in London would be just above that Welsh price.

Tony

blimey charlie, thats exactly what we charge :eek: :eek: :eek:

My guv must have icked your prices tony :LOL: :LOL:

donald my e mail is in the profile gid a shout bonny lad

and the rest of might like to take note i am going to travel the country arfore long so if yer up for it shout
gid me a bed for the night ;)

so all in all if the guy does a proper strip down service then its a fair price?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back