BOSCH LOGIXX STOP HALF CYCLE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I have a Bosch Logixx that is working apparently OK: the water comes in, the dishes get washed, the water is hot, the water is pumped out,... but 50min to cycle end (18min in the economic program), the machine stops.

At that time I can hear a pump pumping, but only air is pumped as the machine as not enough water inside. The air is continuously pumped without any other action taken, even if the timer continues to countdown. The timer will stop at 1min (never reaching 0min - the end of the cycle), with the pump continuously pumping air.

If I open the door and put some water inside, the timer will go back to the 50min and the machine will continue to work through the rest of the cycle, like nothing was wrong (now the pump is pumping water to the spray arms - not air).

What can be the problem? Can it be easily fixed? How?

Thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links
It could be syphoning, depends on the drainage system your using, stand pipe or spigot.
The water level detection could be sticking. Behind left hand panel is the water matrix. Below it is the level switch assembly.

Thank you Sleepyhead, for your answer.

I will try to access behind that panel to check if there's something wrong with the level switch.

But, first, I am going to wait and see... the thing is that, after a week of dishwashing problems, the dishwasher successfully completed the cycle 2 consecutive times! :eek:

Does the dishwashing machine problems give us a rest on Sunday?

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back