22mm extensions?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have re- jigged the pipework on my gravity fed shower so that the pipework is now sunken into the partition wall. i now have a new flush mouted shower controller which fits flush to the tiles. my problem is that the threaded end of both the hot and cold pipes coming out of the wall do not protrude out far enough for me to get the controller on with a tile and also the chrome threaded shroud which hides the hole made in the tile for the pipework.
is there an extension i can get to extend the pipework out through the wall about another inch or so, remebering i have a male thread coming out of the wall and i wish to extend this out so that the shower controller and shroud will fit on.

Sponsored Links
yep, chrome tap extensions in 25mm or 50mm.

1/2" female one end and male the other

thanks do it all
would i get these from b&q or would i have to go to a plumbers merchants?

Sponsored Links
I never go to the sheds so cannot comment, PlumbCenter, PTS and good plumbers merchants should have them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back