VENTURI SHOWER

chrishutt said:
Hey, diypot, buy a New Team Jetstream!
I concur - the New Team is defininately the superior product, and installation requires neither plumbing nor reading skills.

Sponsored Links
up periscope-I really diont like it much-how will I attach it to two exposed pipes? It looks a concealed unit from the illustrations-i rather have a real shower like in Australia-see image
shower.jpg

Better replumb then ;)
Though why you'd want a non-thermostatic thing like that I don't know.

I suppose I could but its quite alot of work-I know what u mean-it would be great to do that but it looks like we are going back and selling up and I have to do alot of other work around the house, so maybe the jetstream if I can attach to two pipes but I dont think u can-the croydex h20 is a venturi and it is discontinued but I could get one off ebay-as long as it works the same as the old croydex thats ok-and I can attach it-i am going to build a house in australia and then I will have that type of shower installed, anyway.

Sponsored Links
gee I am really glad I am providing such good entertainment for u-actually I will be thinking of you when I am at the beach at surfers in the sun while your in some dank old english house trying to melt a frozen pipe while freezing rain pours through the roof-oh yes I will be feeling quite good indeed!

diybot said:
I will be thinking of you when I am at the beach
No need - I'm planning to be there in March myself, so let me know where you are and I'll drop in.:cool:

freezing rain
We call it snow. ;)

wont be there is March-going to Queensland? I am from Melbourne-freezing rain . snow its all cold to me

Fair dinkum - I'm going to Melbourne first.

I'll bring a Trevi Boost with me - have a couple of tinnys ready!

I wish u could get me a trevi boost-I dont know if I can afford it-yes its the best granted its just the mini has gone in for £532 pounds repair-Australia is alright I suppose-everyone wants to go back-I really dont-I want to stay in england-i love it-its just we have just got back from holiday and everyone misses the family but what do u do? I have to fix the house-i mean wheres the money coming from?-I hope we do meet one day-I know this is abit silly but if u are interested in my work its:

http://www.thedarkworldproject.com

Maybe I should have done a trade-atleast I would not be starving!

Ps if there is anything about Melbourne u want to know then I will be glad to help-I have lived there for 33 years since I was 12-I know it extremley well-March good weather(hopefully) weatherabit fickle like te UK!

diybot said:
http://www.thedarkworldproject.com
Not in the least bit silly. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I quite like it. ;)

One of my bestest friends emigrated to Melboune in 2004 - I was bereft. :(

Maybe I should have done a trade-atleast I would not be starving!
All joking aside, I'm sorry to hear that. I know what it's like to struggle. If you think a telephone conversation about your plumbing would help, then Email me and I'll do what I can.

Ok I better go to bed now as I teach the children at home and then I will have to work on the house(painting bedroom)-my other email is
artistis [email protected] u got a business number? Is it called something?Is it on the net?
if your friend is in the trades then I am afraid he would do well-queensland building is booming so plumming is quite in demand-earn so much there-my wifes friend dad owned a huge property that was deried from plumming-very respected

You need to put your Email address in your profile, or send me a message using the Email address in mine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back