Bosch Dishwasher Upper Spray Arm Will not Rotate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a slim line Bosch Dishwasher. I have noticed that the cleaning recently has been poor. After a bit of analysis I can see that the top spray arm is not rotating. In fact there is no water pressure to the arm when the machine is in cycle. Both the top and bottom arms have separate individual water supplies. The bottom arm is working correctly. The top arm has been inspected and is not blocked or cracked. Does anybody know why there is no water pressure to the top arm. I have watched the cycle with the door partially open to witness what is happening. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
Have a look at the instruction book. In one of my former Bosch d/wrs it was possible to set the power to jet through the bottom arms only (or mostly), IIRC this was used if you wanted to wash big cooking pots or oven linings.

John

Thanks for the suggestion. I've looked at the instruction manual. There is no adjustment available on this model. The machine is only three years old. The next step is to take the pump manifold apart to see if there is a blockage within the "core" of the machine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back