Corgi Gas Engineer Moaning , but right to !

arfurrrr said:
The condensate waste exits the boiler and rises through the wall to the outside , it drips condensate waste onto the worktop as a result

:cool:

Sponsored Links
ollski said:
arfurrrr said:
The condensate waste exits the boiler and rises through the wall to the outside , it drips condensate waste onto the worktop as a result

:cool:

Probably the Greenstar CDi then :LOL:

One wonders how a plastic pipe drips on the worktop, even if it runs uphill through the wall.

Forgot to say , the owner also an annual contract with the same very large British based Gas company , wonder if they pick it up during thier annual inspection / service / quick look round .

As for "look what I`ve found in my van" , i also wonder if the Sr No is allocated to the delivered business address , that would be interesting . Thier engineer turns up for a services , keys in the SR No and it comes back as HOT HOT HOT . Receiving stole goods , we want it for evidence . oohh paid for it going in and now no boiler . LOL

Arf

I dont really understand the last post! Is that fact or just an amusing speculation?

I still dont understand how people can get paid when others are trying to get jobs done on the cheap. Perhaps its just employed people being difficult and using their employer's time and money to sort out the dodgey world?

Bripl wrote:-

"""DIA said "The CDi is not a condensing boiler, one wonders if they found it in the back of their van." Get back to your bed now DIA the cdi is a condensing boiler"""

I really find that a very unnecessarily agressive posting and particularly dissappointing from people apparently significantly involved with organizations purporting to represent the rgi. Why can't people be polite and respectful to others in the trade?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
Bripl wrote:-

"""DIA said "The CDi is not a condensing boiler, one wonders if they found it in the back of their van." Get back to your bed now DIA the cdi is a condensing boiler"""

I really find that a very unnecessarily agressive posting and particularly dissappointing from people apparently significantly involved with organizations purporting to represent the rgi. Why can't people be polite and respectful to others in the trade?

Tony

He's a buddy Tony and was joking :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: or extracting the Irish Mike as they say. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back