VALIANT turbomax

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all im new on here so hope this is in right place about 4 months back i had a part replaced on the boiler as it was leaking it was the diverter valve the boiler worked fine for a day or so then it started playing up the hot water comes on first time in the morning ok but if you switch it off and then try to get hot water again in few mins no way will it start again you have to leave it off for about 15 min to get hot water on again or some times it will work if you put the heating on with it but not always the boiler is valiant turbomax any help would be great thanks

Sponsored Links
hello the boiler is a turbomax combination boiler and on the instruction book cover it say turbo max vuw 242e .. gc no 4704425 if thats any help thanks again

If it was professionally replaced then the obvious answer is to call back the repairer.

The fact that you are posting here makes me suspicious that you may not be telling us the whole story?

Tony

Sponsored Links
hi there why do you think there somthing suspicious about asking a question thought this was a helpfull forum if you have to know i cant get him back as he keeps saying he coming but so far no luck with him turning up and all i wanted to know was it just somthing small he might have forgoton to do or is it somthing that going cost me more money ok thanks

i no it should go on and off lol but when it goes off it wont come back on again the hot water from the tap does not come on it not been right since i got a new diverter valve im hoping it somthing simple that not working right?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back