A Job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Guys :!: :LOL: ...I`m a rasberry ripple with arthritis, in case you`re interested :rolleyes: and I went to a BG "recruitment" evening ....not a whisper from them .......and I was under 50 @the time :LOL: I could`ve managed to stand in front of a boiler and service it ,if I`d been trained by them....can`t kneel so I wouldn`t have been able to lick arse

Sponsored Links
Nige F said:
You Guys :!: :LOL: ...I`m a rasberry ripple with arthritis, in case you`re interested :rolleyes: and I went to a BG "recruitment" evening ....not a whisper from them .......and I was under 50 @the time :LOL: I could`ve managed to stand in front of a boiler and service it ,if I`d been trained by them....can`t kneel so I wouldn`t have been able to lick a**e

WHAT?

Sponsored Links
Things have REALLY moved on in our house in the last 24 hours! We just found out my wife will probably be made redundant shortly!!! What a nightmare this is!!! Even I'm starting to think this is a sob story!!!

Anyway, I need to get work ASAP so I'll either go back into HR or I've got a number from a friend to ring for Meter Fitting. Its not what I was hoping to be doing but the wolf maybe closer to the door than I'd like!!!

Thank you to all who have made positive, sensible feedback. You can close this if you like Mods.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back