Whirlpool ADP4501/5 WH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a dishwasher above, It has stopped letting in water, in fact it has stopped doing anything now except the green light on the front is flashing, any surgestions

Sponsored Links
Count the flashes between pauses. It's an error code. Tell us how many flashes.

Error code 2 is a flooded base.
Tip it backward (with towels around it) about 45 degrees and drain the water off.
Either a leak or it's overfoamed and flooded.

Sponsored Links
Hi , thanks for that tip, tried that , laid it on its back, no water came out ? any other surgestions.. Where can I find the error codes

The error codes are only available to engineers, they don't give them out.
If there's no water in the base reset the appliance and try again.
It's misreporting the fault.
When you start a program it should start pumping out and taking in water to flush the system out. It should then start to fill.

What do you mean by the base, I have looked inside and made sure that all the water is drained from the system ie where the salt is put and at the bottom in the middle. (main drain ?)

Ah somethings afoot, I kept my finger on the botton for a few seconds and its all started working. thanks for you input

Alan G

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back