no hw but ch fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
murree1985 said:
actually i am the girlfriend...i like the way all you men presume i am a man!
I like the way that you assumed that I made that assumption, without any indication whatsoever that I did!

the family i am doing this reaserch for can't afford an engineer, not all people are as well off as all you engineers that charge the earth just to look at a problem.
F*ck off! I'd already pointed out that your friends might not be well off, and as for your aspertion that all engineers charge the earth for looking, you're p*ssing me right off.

...and just because they have fallen on hard times doesn't mean they should live without.
Er, yes it does actually - that's what hard times means. :rolleyes:

murree1985 said:
actually its not illegal unless they touch the gas or anything to do with the gas. its fine to look at the other parts.
No it isn't - it would be illegal, on someone else's gas boiler, to do any work on the flue or the fan, unless you're an RGI.

So, to repeat a question that you haven't answered yet - why did you lie about who you were?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back