Old wallpaper - How do I stick down small areas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
papergirl said:
HOORAY! Caulk off. :LOL:

:eek: shhh don't mention the c word :LOL:
wonder if he has ever been someones customer....................nah :rolleyes:

If there is supposed to be help being given in these forums, then the help shouldn't come laden with such unacceptable tones and attitudes.

Who do you think gives the advice, the tooth fairy? No people who give up their time for free. Try phoning up a decorator for advice and see how much he charges. How long would it take to get off your backside and go into a trade decorating place to get the advice? I dont somehow think youll be missed too much with your attitude, and having looked through your posts i cant see youve done anything accept ask for free advice. Couldnt see too many thank yous either. :rolleyes:

p.s. gcol i wasnt suggesting anything between you and zampa with my comment, it was said in jest! (better thought id say something before you got an attitude!! :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
So...........

Caulk......or wallpaper paste?

Thermo said:
p.s. gcol i wasnt suggesting anything between you and zampa with my comment, it was said in jest! (better thought id say something before you got an attitude!! :LOL: )
No worries Thermo, I know. You're a sound mucker too.

I know. :rolleyes: Gripfill is over rated in my opinion - Not only is it dead thick, I find it skins over too quick and has poor grab qualities.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back