hotpoint dwf50 - Last chance saloon!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
At the beginning of the cycle it fills with water and then the ECO & PREWASH lights start flashing. I have tipped the machine to get the water out but it is still the same. :(

Sponsored Links
What number, counting from the left or top, are the lights that are flashing?

Sponsored Links
The information I've got for Eco and Prewash (3 and 5) is - Filters blocked-Mesh plate,filter or microfilter,pressure sensor

For 4 and 6, Fast and Delicate, it's - Heating circuit-heater,connections,module,relay

Led 1 is the Intensive button.

Sleepyhead said:
The information I've got for Eco and Prewash (3 and 5) is - Filters blocked-Mesh plate,filter or microfilter,pressure sensor

For 4 and 6, Fast and Delicate, it's - Heating circuit-heater,connections,module,relay

Led 1 is the Intensive button.
I've taken the machine outside and connected it to the power/water. Filters have been cleaned.
At the start of a cycle the machine fills with water and it starts to heat the water. The LEDs do not show a fault anymore but the water is not circulating in the machine. I've taken the back cover off and the water can be seen bubbling up the clear tube but is not reaching the propeller inside. The water pumps out of the machine ok when I end the programme.

4 and 5 is a timeout filling-Tap off, Inlet valve faulty, broken connections, timer etc. etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back