bleeding daily

Sponsored Links
corgiman said:
kosher does not ONLY refer to food dear boy
Er, actually, you can't be kosher unless you're food.

So, this:

well he is as sure as heck not kosher
...is unequivocably erroneous. :D

You might argue that you were using the term colloquially, i.e. non-religiously, but you'd have to backpedal rather furiously to have any hope of succeeding in that argument, because your comment was made in a wholly religious context.

kosher also refers to clothe and life standards

or else i will have to ask me rabbi again.

:)

just checked and I am wrong

there fore I back down to softs greater pedantry

:):):):):):):)

lmao

Your rabbi must be round at your house for his/her tea, then.

Sponsored Links
Last time I had the Rabbi Rosenberg round for tea with Father O'Donaghan, I heard them laughing while I was putting the kettle on. When I came back in, the rabbi was saying "It's better than bacon, isn't it? :LOL: "

I never did find out what they'd been talking about :(

chrisr yes you are quite right there was an error in that post, but it was only an error of punctuation. what I said was causing the ballvalve to open. As the water contracts again, what I meant was causing the ballvalve to open as the water contracts again. Near enough everybody on here makes the odd error in their spelling or punctuation, and I made one there, fair enough. But I don't think it altered the sense of what I was trying to convey, anyone with some plumbing knowledge would have been able to see what I was getting at, including softus of course, it's just that he would argue if you told him that water was wet.

please note forum rule 20

I could not split your post and have it make sense

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back