Anyone want to give me a quote?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK, I've gone through the saga of repairing my clapped-out Sime Super 90 plus (90,000 BTU) combi by changing the DV. It copes, just, but I think there's more severe problems because it takes ages to heat DHW. Plus it's massive. And I thinks it's dying.

So, because I trust the majority of the rabble on this forum (or at least the 'official' ones, unlike me!), rather than go through the yellow pages and look for heating engineers numbers I thought I'd see if anyone wants to quote me for a replacement boiler - something like a Worcester Junior 28i or whatever it's called. It would probably just be a new for old replacement.

I'm in Oldham, near Lancashire. Any offers?

Cheers,

Bob

Sponsored Links
me . :)

i would go for a baxi 105 he, cracking boiler m8 .

dont like Worcester although never had a problem just seem very tinny . :(

Sponsored Links
Quite put me off my Hob-Nobs, reading that word "residue" :eek:

Slugbabydotcom said:
My quote is

Confucious say :
man who get too jiggy with MicroShower Whoosh is his own worst ENEMA

Well ok I just made it up but at least I thought it was funny at the time

Holy ****! If those things didn't just work off cold water, I'd be ordering one.... :LOL:

holybob said:
Slugbabydotcom said:
My quote is

Confucious say :
man who get too jiggy with MicroShower Whoosh is his own worst ENEMA

Well ok I just made it up but at least I thought it was funny at the time

Holy ****! If those things didn't just work off cold water, I'd be ordering one.... :LOL:

Dont knock it..... at least until you have tried it. I have had mine for just over a month now. After a short while you just use it without thinking about the cold water. It just doesnt bother you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back