Just installed new radiator in extension - does not heat up

The question has been asked, and he hasn't answered yet.

He's being polite, and has had the good grace to be public about his realisation of his probable c*ck-up, so I'm just saying that he's earned some patience in helping him to solve the problem that he appears to have created.

After all, he's added a rad to a primary circuit (somewhere), so he can't be a complete numb-skull.

Harry888888 - now would be a good time to post a picture of the connections that you've made...

Sponsored Links
Yeah your right I am not sure where I have teed in I thought I was teeing in on the heating circuit flow & return like I have done before. Can anyone explian/advise the best place to tee into the flow and return.

If I was to start this work again could anyone explain the best place to connect the flow and return for the radiator.

This is driving me a bit crazy but yep it is all learning - my word I have learned. :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back