dishwasher draining

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a candy 254 dishwasher it works ok but when it comes to draining it doesnt drain all the water
it seems as if there is a lot of water where you put the salt and leaves water in the bottom of the dishwasher to

Dee
:arrow: :cry:

Sponsored Links
The salt container is meant to be full of water.
There will also be water left under the filter inside the machine.
This is to prevent smells coming back from the drains, same way as the trap under a sink works.

Sleepyhead said:
The salt container is meant to be full of water.
There will also be water left under the filter inside the machine.
This is to prevent smells coming back from the drains, same way as the trap under a sink works.

thankyou for your reply but I also have water in the machine all on the bottom about an inch or two inches of water it does not drain away properly and have to get a dishcloth to get rid of the access water I have stopped using it because of this
I do not know what is the reason for this problem thankyou
Dee

Sponsored Links
Easy to buy, not so easy to install unfortunately. Fair bit of dismantling to do to get at the pump. If you're going to try it yourself just follow the drain hose back into the machine and you'll find it attached to the pump.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back