good deal on screwgun

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:D :D :D just bought a SKIL screwgun £19.99 ,although nowhere near a de walt e t c its ok for the price , yo can get it at all RAPID hardware, i recently had all my tools stolen from a house i was working in , the next day some bastard kid said he knewwere they were , when i quizzed himfurther he told me his father had them and i couldbuy them back, little s*d but with an old man like that you cant blame the offshoot, sickening really , thats why i wont buy expensive tools cause mostly the areas im in are high risk .

Sponsored Links
its a shame that the world we live in is full of people that are that way inclined....

a family friend who is a kitchen fitter was recently at a job, he had finished up and was about to drive away from the property when he realised hed left his mobile in the kitchen....so he ran back into the house, and while he was in there someone lifted his van, complete with all his tools etc.....

The van was recovered (vandalised) and he never seen the tools again.....

his insurance wouldnt pay up because he had (stupidly) left his keys in the ignition, thinking hed only be away for a couple of seconds.....

I was talking to a builder recently who had a work van stolen off a site he was working on....the next day he received a call from the **** who stole the van trying to sell it back to him!!!

Makes you wonder, the type (really wanted to use some rude words there!) who go stealing tools. Do they ever think "hmmm, perhaps if I learned a trade I could actually use these, and wouldn't need to steal in the first place"? Or do these tools arm all the fly-by-night cowboys?

It is sad that every tradesperson in the country has to unload half a ton of tools every night only to load it in again the next morning, and fit a sticker saying "No tools kept in van overnight".

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back