question about details opn my corgi card

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just received my new corgi card-in box top right of card is green corgi enrgy efficiency badge-on rear of card under building regs is energy conservation highlighted purple and ticked-underneath that states gas appliances also ticked.
Does this mean corgi have me as part L registered?or do i still need to take the part l course and inform them of it so i can install and notify condensing boilers?

Sponsored Links
it means YES you are part L reg

but the GAS bit means you can notify boilers (only CEN1 if you have it)

as far as i know and understand the part l bit allows you to survey installs with the view of excempting them from HE technology

so basically you dont need to do an energy efficiencey course as corgi can verify the installation, thus sending out the sheet saying its been installed by a corgi engineer? is this correct as im looking to going self employed in the future and i was unsure whether i need to do an energy efficiency course

Sponsored Links
id allways though id have to do the part l course then inform corgi and get it added to my card-glad i didnt send the £120 on the course now!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back