Flame inside Boiler not coming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ,
I ahve appolo boiler .Everything was working fine . However since morning ,when i start the bolier ,it does start as normal .I can hear the usual sound coming form the boiler .However when i look inside the pane of boiler ,i cannot see any flame which it usually shows in normal conditions . Due to this Central heating and water heating is not happening . Cna anyone help please. :(

Sponsored Links
push and hold the button in on the gas valve, usually green or grey. then press the ignitor button till you see a blue flame through the little round glass window, hold grey,green button in for about 20 secs then release.

try a couple of times, if no luck phone a RGI. it could be thermocouple,o heat or gas valve. or if the oheat is tripping the pilot out it may be a circulation problem causing the boiler to over heat

Thanks for the reply.However please let me know where can i find the gas valve and ignitor button .
On the front end of the bolier i can see a switch which says High--Off---Low .This makes boiler high and low .I caint see any gas valve there .
Please advice me where can i find the gas valve.

pull the bottom tray forward usually dark brown, then the gas valve is located on the bottom left hand side and the ignitor is right beside it attached to it.. the tray is the part where you can slide the glass door along this should pull forward from the boiler and lighting instructions are on the tray

Sponsored Links
hope it stays on may have gone out due to wind, if probs persist call some on in to check it out ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back