WORCESTER 28i JUNIOR

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi hope some some one can pull me out of the s***........
I have been to a job in a pub on a gypsy site the boiler boiler was in bits ! you know what they are like think they can fix every thing...
When i finaly put every thing back the problem was the boiler when turned on go's though the ignition sequence i.e fan running ,air pressure switch,pump running.try's to ignite it is sparking fine but will not fire up.....
I did all the usual checks and come to the conclusion it must be the gas valve?
step 1.......

So i went ahead and changed it but still the same problem (go's to lock out with a flash sequence of one flash per second.)
step 2......

changed the pcb (still the same problem).......

Hope some one can help as i dont really have much experience on this type of boiler
Cheers...lee[/u][/b]

Sponsored Links
Cheeky reply, but is the gas on to boiler and or other appliances?

i was just gunna say the pcb they usually get a dry faulty joint and dont send full power to fan

It could be the air pressure switch.

The reason i say that is i had one which would go through the ignition sequence just like you have described.

Fan runs on full speed for about 1 sec , aps switch makes and then fan drops to low speed ready for ignition.

On this one the aps was dropping out after a couple of seconds on low fan speed. However even after the aps had dropped out it still sparked but did not send any power to the gas valve.

In fact i have had quite a few aps faults on this boiler.

Give it a go.

Sponsored Links
I hope you took the money to pay for the spare parts!

It does not sound like a job where you are likely to get paid!

I hope you checked the wheels were still on the van when you left.

Its not that boiler they were pinching but forgot to turn off the gas and the house exploded when they lit up to have a break?

Tony

Agile said:
I hope you took the money to pay for the spare parts!

It does not sound like a job where you are likely to get paid!

I hope you checked the wheels were still on the van when you left.

Its not that boiler they were pinching but forgot to turn off the gas and the house exploded when they lit up to have a break?

Tony
Hi funny you should mention the wheels dont know if they nicked a wheel trim or i lost one on the way

kevplumb said:
scuse me the name of the forum is

clue

it aint pull the unregistered out of the s**t forum

Yeah, Kev`s right, i mean it`s not as though you have been posting here for ages & have earned his help is it?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

[
quote="kevplumb"]well bonny lad why don't you e mail tony glazier ****ehawk
we may not agree but we have mutual respect
you are just a plonker
END OF :rolleyes:

Think someone should `Moderate` & remove some of the abuse emenating from your mouth shouldn`t they? OOPS! I forgot.. Saddoes like you have been given the power to edit other peoples replies that you don`t like...ever wondered why you were asked to moderate this site?...I`ll tell you.. because you are the only person in the world to devote your whole being to be be bothered to put the hours in..buy an ice cream ...relax.. get a job...this isn`t real it`s just a website..get yourself a girfriend & cut down on the fags fellah, your breath stinks ;) ;)

Bamber gaspipe said:
[
quote="kevplumb"]well bonny lad why don't you e mail tony glazier ****ehawk
we may not agree but we have mutual respect
you are just a plonker
END OF :rolleyes:
Could not have put it better my self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think someone should `Moderate` & remove some of the abuse emenating from your mouth shouldn`t they? OOPS! I forgot.. Saddoes like you have been given the power to edit other peoples replies that you don`t like...ever wondered why you were asked to moderate this site?...I`ll tell you.. because you are the only person in the world to devote your whole being to be be bothered to put the hours in..buy an ice cream ...relax.. get a job...this isn`t real it`s just a website..get yourself a girfriend & cut down on the fags fellah, your breath stinks ;) ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back