low boiler pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Boiler has stopped working. Red light flashing. Bar pressure is 0.3 and should be minimum 0.7 according to manual. Can't get hold of plumber. I guess the problen is low pressure? How can I increase this to minimum 0.7

Any ideas??? :confused:

Sponsored Links
What boiler have you got ? have you got a filling loop on the boiler?

Car stopped working. Red light is flashing on the dash.... Now, with all of that info, tell me what car I drive? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Ah Ha, Fooled you Kev, I had my seat belt on all the time :D So now then, do you know what car I drive?.... Lets face it, its a simpler puzzle than eltommys ;)

eltommys,

Sorry to take the 'pee' mate but we need a 'few' more details! sime10 has asked the obvious thing first, Have you got a Filling Loop' on the boiler? Do you know what a Filling Loop is/How to use it?

I always find a bit of two way communication helps in these situations...

Hello.................

Blasphemous said:
eltommys,

Sorry to take the 'pee' mate but we need a 'few' more details! sime10 has asked the obvious thing first, Have you got a Filling Loop' on the boiler? Do you know what a Filling Loop is/How to use it?

Woooh Kev,

See above, I was apologising to eltommys :)

I bow to your superior knowledge.... oh and the fact that I'm hoping you can sort out that request i just emailed you ;)

eltommys said:
Boiler has stopped working. Red light flashing. Bar pressure is 0.3 and should be minimum 0.7 according to manual. Can't get hold of plumber. I guess the problen is low pressure? How can I increase this to minimum 0.7

Any ideas??? :confused:

Sure we got loads of ideas here man...wanna try getting back to us to tell us what Boiler you got and a few more pointers?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back