vokera 80 sp poor hot water.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, sorry if this has been asked before but i'm haveing hot water problems with my boiler.
The heating works fine, but the hot water is only luke warm coming from the taps. When theboiler fires on hot water, the temperature guage on the boiler climbs to around 80 degrees and the heating pipes get hot? but the hot water dosnt. The diverter diaphragm has recently been replaced to no use.
any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
diverter valve needs repairing probably. a service kit will provide necessary parts to do it.

sorry about this, asked my mate and was told he got the service kit andd changed the diaphragm and the push rods etc, (everything in the service kit) Could there be anything else i could check or would a new diverter valve be any use?

stevebailey said:
sorry about this, asked my mate and was told he got the service kit andd changed the diaphragm and the push rods etc, (everything in the service kit) Could there be anything else i could check or would a new diverter valve be any use?

Ask him if he did the full service kit

diverter bobin/washer/o ring
figure of 8 seal
front seals x 3
flow switch diaphragm
dhw diaphragm

Push rods are not included in the service kit.

If the heating flow pipe is getting hot during a demand for hw then i doubt he has had the diverter in bits.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back