Worcester starved of air?

To be honest it always gets backs up when someone comes on here doing an obvious diy job and blaming a ficticious corgi.

Sponsored Links
ollski said:
To be honest it always gets backs up when someone comes on here doing an obvious diy job and blaming a ficticious corgi.
I have not blamed anybody, I do not lie as you have insinuated, and there was no "obvious" diy job, I just asked a simple question.

rmt said:
thank you for all your comments, some helpful some not. I have fixed the problem,
Now all I have to do is find out why the bathroom floor is always wet after a shower and solve the problem of why my face always goes red when using the microwave?
GET MY DRIFT

Out of interest how did you fix it..What was the actual part that failed.. :D

Sponsored Links
But you said you had it serviced, yet it doesn't work. Bit like taking your car to the garage for a service and getting it back with the brakes removed as that is the only way to make the wheels go round. If you have paid your plumber get your money back. The whole thread only makes any sort of sense as a wind up.

This thread makes me think a magician will reveal his secret. Like all magicians the magic is always the not knowing. :LOL:

garethgas said:
@ Poxi
Good point. Doubt we'll get an answer though ;)
heres my answer, boiler was serviced and problem pointed out to the engineer when he left it was ok a few hours later same fault occured he was due to return to replace a leaking feed pipe, he looked at the boiler again but couldnt find the fault, I do not use this site for a "wind up" just asked for help and got a lot of sarcsm and accusations, this is supposed to be a diy forum.

rmt said:
garethgas said:
@ Poxi
Good point. Doubt we'll get an answer though ;)
heres my answer, boiler was serviced and problem pointed out to the engineer when he left it was ok a few hours later same fault occured he was due to return to replace a leaking feed pipe, he looked at the boiler again but couldnt find the fault, I do not use this site for a "wind up" just asked for help and got a lot of sarcsm and accusations, this is supposed to be a diy forum.

Yeh But, No but, Yeh But. :LOL:

You have not answered poxi's question.

What was the fault.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back