Vokera Linea 735 dripping and no HW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Greetings ;)

I have a 3yo Vokera Linea 735 Combi boiler that ran ok for about 2.5years and then developed a fault where water was dripping and running down the electric cable.....eek

Called a plumber out who bought a diverter valve service kit (whatever that is) and then had to get a diverter valve motor (as water leak had burned motor out...).

all ok, except the same problem has happened again. Only CH but no HW and water dripping out again.

Would you suspect the same problem again? Last visit cost me £275 - good value for 6 months trouble free operation....

Any ideas welcomed.

Cheers,
Tarqs.

Sponsored Links
possibly the same again.

i know of another one that does this every 4-6 months.....has had new everything and vokera have been round to have a look as well......still does it.

think they are getting rid of it if it does it again

Thanks for the update - can't believe a 2/3yo boiler can be this bad - not that cheap either...

I've got a Vokera engineer coming round today so i'll see what they say and let you know.

Cheers :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back