hello

I find it rather depressing how sarcastic an snidey some replies are here , just remember once upon a time you all flaming had to start some where give the lad a break ...

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
I find it rather depressing how sarcastic an snidey some replies are here , just remember once upon a time you all flaming had to start some where give the lad a break ...

yea your right Moz ;) and i did notice the coments and it is sad to try and start a argument for no reason :rolleyes: .

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
sandaz
how did you go on with your tests ..?
well he give us another week. but every theory lesson we have a sub teacher and they have no clue about the test :S, but i don't care to much coz then i have more time to revise :p.

Nige F wrote
`bout the same as those who`ve recently retired .......and just made final mortgage payment

I take great exception to that remark and agree with Moz,

just a slight amendment , you will retire one day and pay off your morgage.
More respect for the elderly members please :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sandez

If you havent done the test yet make sure you are familier with the Water Regs (especially BACKFLOW prevention).

hope this helps :D

thx for the help everyone i will tell you what i got on my test if i ever hav it lol XD

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back