central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a central heating syatem installed by Energywise company, Worthing. They installed a new worcester bosh boiler cdi 40, new hotwater tank.new cold water tank and 9 radiators. Five double radiators to replace old songle radiaotrs. Three of the new double radiators do not heat up adequately. The Energywise have flushed the system twice with no improvement. They do not seem to know the problem.Any ideas to get to the bottom of the problem are most welcome

Sponsored Links
sounds like the pipesizing originaly was marginal for the output of a single rad and- now a double :eek: ................but what do I know after 30 years on a pittance installing for bosses :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The new rads will have TVR valves some of these stick if you remove the top and the inners you will find a pin, that sticks, if you pull it up and if it moves then put every thing back as was the rads will heat up then

Have you personally paid ( or going to ) for this system? Dont pay until its sorted out to your satisfaction.

It seems to me that the first think that they should have done is to balance the system.

That is most likely to solve the problem but obviously it needs someone who knows what he is doing, most dont!

Tony

Sponsored Links
uug197h said:
The new rads will have TVR valves some of these stick if you remove the top and the inners you will find a pin, that sticks, if you pull it up and if it moves then put every thing back as was the rads will heat up then

TVR is a car isn't it ? :LOL: remove the top and the inners? and you get wet :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back