Vokera Mynute 28/96SE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Cold this reads 1bar. In the last week when heating it reads dangerously close to 3 bar. Any ideas why?

Regards.

Ger

Sponsored Links
Hi again,

Thanks for that guys. I have opened the boiler-something I have not done before. I think the expansion vessel is too well hidden for me. However there is a valve with 3Bar written on it. I gave this one quick one second turn-it hissed-and the pressure has not risen above 2Bar since. Did I do good or bad?

Regards,

Ger

Sponsored Links
Sounds like you opened the prv. If you have, you`ll notice the boiler pressure drop below 1 bar when it goes cold. It may not turn on.

No, you just did incompetent. Before doing anything else I have to say this is not a problem to be tackled by the untrained or the unfamiliar with this type of system. At best you will mess up, at worst you will hurt yourself/someone else. Its just a wee bit complicated to deal with on a forum when you are an absolute beginner. Sorry.

Alfredo

If you look over the top of the boiler you`ll find the ev. A black plastic cap unscrews beneath which is the valve!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back