bosch dishwasher nightmare

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
we have a 2 year old bosch diswasher, originally it stopped draining and was told by a local repair shop that the drain pump had stopped working. we purchased a new drain pump only to find out that this did not cure the problem. we sent the unit into the shop to be checked and they told us that the circuit board has blown a track and it would cost over £100 to replace. we took the unit back and stripped the board out to look, there are 2 components blown, 1 is a 1k resistor marked 102 and the other is a 3 leg transistor with the markings z3m y336, this second part i cannot locate a replacement anywhere so any help appriciated

Sponsored Links
hello there im a bosch engineer, pumps very rarely go faulty and modules can blow from time to time, you probable best changing the control module, if your sure its up the shute

this might help you fing parts, just put your ENR no in (model no)

http://www.bshappliancecare.com/Bosch/boschspares.html

please read forum rules, item g

Sponsored Links
Hi UncleBuck.
I have the same problem with my integrated SVG53E03GB/50. Checked for blockage all OK. I think it might be as you suggested either the Control Module or the pump (rarely).
Would you know how easy is to replace the Control Module, or do I need to call an engineer.
Also if a faulty pump how easy is that ? can I remove the old one from inside or do I need to remove the machine upside down? Please help if you can.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back