Electric Shower Low Pressure Problems

Sponsored Links
I agree that there could be an electrical fault in the wiring, but that would more likely trip the RCD and/or MCB.
Not nessecarily. A loose neutral in a shower switch can smoulder for months undetected. ;)

Sponsored Links
I know, but people still scan these when they have a new problem. I've seen this problem appear to go away when the wiring is looked at. May not be the cause, but no harm in getting it checked out.

can anybody tell me why my triton opel power shower is running cold .the red light on the hot water stays off and the red light on the low pressure on all the time meaning no hot water

Check the stabiliser pressure switch is activating the micro switch on the base of the pcb properly.

Hello everyone in this forum

i know this thread is a few years old but i could really use the help.

I have low pressure from my electric shower. it is a dimplex galaxy g8000si. I have read kevnurse's instructions about turning the shower to cold and to see if pressure increases. I tried this and it did. when i decrease the temperature the pressure increases. Now i know what the problem is but i need a little advice on how to fix it. the following link displays a schematic of my shower with all the parts and their location. I do not know which of these i have to replace. I would be grateful for any advice. thank you

http://www.showerdoc.com/shower-spa...-galaxy-g8000si-(electric-shower)---post-2000

I have low pressure from my electric shower.

As in what ? It's not heating ?
What makes you say you have low pressure ?

I have read kevnurse's instructions about turning the shower to cold and to see if pressure increases. I tried this and it did. when i decrease the temperature the pressure increases.
That's flow not pressure.

Now i know what the problem is but i need a little advice on how to fix it.

What ? As you don't explain fully your fault.
This shower don't have a LP neon the only symptom this shower will give you if you have LP problem is it won't heat, even then it don't mean it's a LP fault.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back