stopping in ?

Im going before it kicks off downstairs ,that would be a good start 4 a new year.

Sponsored Links
Decided the boiler was too heavy, so I worked out the circuit for another pcb. Nothing on telly as usual.

Just got back early from NYE party at my friend with the failed Puma 80e. Have to be up at 0630 to do taxi run for Martha. Back in bed by 0715.

He has reinstated the Heateam insurance and they will replace the PCB on Tuesday.

In the meantime his At Risk gas Aga keeps the downstairs warm and heats a gravity cylinder. His 81 y.o. mother did all the washing up tonight!

One of the terms of the heateam insurance is they only replace parts "up to 10 years old". The Puma is now 11 y.o. but its on the third PCB already !

Tony

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
Just got back early from NYE party at my friend with the failed Puma 80e. Have to be up at 0630 to do taxi run for Martha. Back in bed by 0715.

He has reinstated the Heateam insurance and they will replace the PCB on Tuesday.

In the meantime his At Risk gas Aga keeps the downstairs warm and heats a gravity cylinder. His 81 y.o. mother did all the washing up tonight!

One of the terms of the heateam insurance is they only replace parts "up to 10 years old". The Puma is now 11 y.o. but its on the third PCB already !

Tony

jeez tony and you wonder why trev has a pop :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back