Charge

Sponsored Links
smthdeedog said:
How much should a person charge for installing a shower?
Dunno. How many posts should someone receive in reply to a wind-up?

Hey Softus ya musta heard the wagon wit band on. Oilman I'll wont this movin to general disscusion now.

Sponsored Links
I think it would have been easier to say

Please see forum rule 9

But knowing you guys, not as much fun. ;)

smthdeedog, sorry I did not see your post earlier. Without seeing what is involved no one can give a realistic price.

i still cant find my left handed screwdriver.have been stuggling with the right handed one for years. :confused:

still cant find my left handed screwdriver.have been stuggling with the right handed one for years.

I think I have seen the push on showers at £2.99.

I actually need one as I have been too busy/lazy to fit the new bath with mixer taps.

Tony

Paul Barker said:
You lot couldn't run a bath.

Do you know Vick Burns?

nope but I do know bill stickers, he went out with mis deameanor for a while before she dumped him for that army bloke general chaos

corgiman said:
Paul Barker said:
You lot couldn't run a bath.

Do you know Vick Burns?

nope but I do know bill stickers, he went out with mis deameanor for a while before she dumped him for that army bloke general chaos

I thought she left general chaos for Major grumble.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back