Vokera 35 Linea 'v' Worcester CDi 35 'v' Valliant ecomax 835

Sponsored Links
I've repaired more WB Cdi 35s than Vaillant Ecomaxes!
But diverters on the Ecomax gave a LOT of grief a while ago. Hope they've got better since.

They're all OK, but I'd choose the Vokera for the simple reason that my Vokera Linea 28 is now six years old and has never missed a beat...yet!

They will all have things that go wrong with them eventually, and all of these are good makes, so I wouldn't get too hung up about your choice. I think I'd go Vokera,Vaillant, Worcester in priority if I were pushed, but there's nothing in it really.

Most important is the installation, making sure the system is thoroughly cleansed and protected.

Alfredo

I would have to say Valliant as I have an 828 and have never had a moments bother nor from the ones I have fitted.
The divertor problem was quickley identified by the manufacturer so if you are buying new that should bother you.
By the way from my knowledge the Ecomax has now been uperseeded by the Ecotec which unfortunatly does not have the build quality (ie plastic instead of brass)but you might find an ecomax in stock somewhere

Stan

Sponsored Links
Vaillant every time very reliable & a doddle to take apart even heat ex comes out in 15 mins

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back